Sunday, March 2, 2008

Right On ! Link to Another Malicious Mom Syndrome Article That is Compelling !

Below is a link to another blog we want to APPLAUD for the article. Written by a child who witnessed their own Mother doing the abuse of Malicious Mom Syndrome...it is compelling and powerful. Be ready to be even more encouraged... and righteously angry ... after you read.
This is happening daily all across America and the 'system' needs to address this abuse.

http://almosttuesday.wordpress.com/2008/01/13/divorce-iduced-malice-has-become-a-syndrome-moms-only/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly wish more children were able to speak out, I know that they keep quiet in fear of disposing their parents or perhaps they are afraid that the mal-pas parent will attack them, but this is about them and they need to be heard, then possibly these selfish parents would put an end to their tactics.

It is so very sad and painful to witness.

Backwash said...

I can tell you WHY they don't talk..
If they are living at their Mothers Home..
One the children already know in my case, if they say something to me (Father) then they will catch Hell for doing so. I made a Big mistake that my son about 11 told me what was going on with my Ex and PAS took a vengeance on me when I questioned it.
She was moving to another part of the state without me knowing anything.. HE Caught Hell!!
The second issue is that they will be receiving rewards for their obedience..Toys, Computers, etc. By complying with the custodial parent they stay safe if they obey what their told. It's a win win for a Custodial Parent..